Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Saturday, December 11, 2010

NH.com Holiday Gift Cards

Gift Cards

 

http://alert.unionleader.com/t.aspx?S=1&ID=3217&NL=38&N=3275&SI=39549&URL=http://www.newhampshire.com/business-directory/nh-gift-certificates.aspx

http://alert.unionleader.com/t.aspx?S=1&ID=3217&NL=38&N=3275&SI=39549&URL=http://www.newhampshire.com

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Half-Priced Gift Cards!

This is your notification that NewHampshire.com and the New Hampshire Union Leader will be releasing hundreds of Half-Priced Gift Cards for sale to the public on Friday, December 10, 2010 at 8:00 a.m.

Below is a list of the local businesses we have gift cards for.
Click here to be taken to our secure shopping area.

Every business is different, so make sure to read individual restrictions before making your purchase. After your online order goes through, gift certificates should be mailed within 72 hours. You may only purchase one offer from each business once every 30 days.

Click here for more terms and conditions.

America's Stonehenge
American Kenpo Academy
Arthur Murray Dance Studio
BodyFirst Fitness
Corey Marggraf Wellness Massage Center
Diver's Den Dive Shop
Hajjar's Big & Tall
Hobo Railroad
InnSeason Resorts Pollard Brook
Integrity Health Support for Women
Manchester Auto Wash
Milly's Tavern
Mt. Kearsarge Indian Museum
Mr. Baker Cheesecake Shop
Nia NH and Yoga
ReRuns Consignment
Training Effects
Village of Loon Mountain

No comments: