Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sometimes We Forget to Live

We are all so busy living our lives...

One in Northwood - no one admits to,
One in Northwood - ever changing, ever growing,
One in Florida - warm but in pain,
One in Alton - with paramount responsibilities,
One in Northwood - at the helm of family and business,
One in Northwood - hardly ever seen yet always around,
One in Northwood - a confident mother, wife, and friend,
One in Nottingham - childless, but writing books that become babies,
One in Northwood - working hard, eager for love that is elusive,
One in Epsom - determined to provide for a devoted family.

We are all so busy living our lives...sometimes we forget to live...
Needing, wanting, dreaming...sometimes we take, but forget to give...
Stop, look, listen...time is slipping through a sieve...
Remember, reflect, admit...and someday maybe forgive...

No comments: