Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Friday, April 11, 2008

Monster Drink

When one runs out of energy, what does one do? They rest, is my first answer. Upon deeper speculation, my second answer is that they drink one of those power drinks, like Monster... I have never tried Monster, but I guess it is juiced up with caffeine and/or electrolytes to rev up your engine!

When I get my energy back, I'm sure I will think of something worthwhile to blog about.

My current energy, you see, is being spent on writing my novel. I am writing the ninth chapter of Portsmouth Made Them; this being the second phase of my story. Everything has now changed, so I must change my mindset and get into my other character's head. Once there, I can fiddle around and figure out where I want this character to go and how I want him to get there. It's a long, laborious journey...I need a power drink!

What do you do to rev up your energy? Give me some options...
Please Reply!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.