Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Friday, May 9, 2008

Classical Music

I have recently gotten into classical music. I have even gone online and printed out brief synopsis' of the most popular composers: Mozart, Beethoven, Bach, Chopin, and Shubert.

I say recently, but in actuality I have been married to a wonderful man who always liked classical and we play it during...

Anyway, in my novel my hero took piano lessons as a kid and now he plays for fun. He's awesome and once won a piano contest while in college at Harvard. He won the prize of playing two of Mozart's piano sonatas with the Boston Pops.

In my story my character begins dating his old girlfriend and he plays her his favorite sonata and to watch his hands stroke and make love to the keys really turns her on!!! (I think he will be playing to her often.)

Anyway, to experience the thrill of classical music I have begun listening to CDs my husband had. I listen while I write and drive. I listened to the Boston station on the radio at work.

Yes, I like classical music and I'm not ashamed to admit it!

No comments: