Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Tuesday, June 10, 2008

"I Love You Ocean, I Love You Roses, too!"












Inland temperature soars like birds toward sun,


I long to play, tho' in the heat there is no fun.


One place known never fails to fulfill my quest,


A place compared to no other - surely nature's best.


Imagine smooth-paved-path that contours the sea,


Adorned with sweet smelling roses - an occasional bumble bee.





Marginal Way in Perkins Cove, Maine is so exceptionally nice,


On this early-June day rose-fragrance mimics sweet-imported-spice.


To the left a gaze at sparkling sea beyond the shore,


Down this path I trod - my senses now explore.


Whitecaps on the ocean dance - sparkle in the sun,


Excited by the tide I jump and skip and run.






Toward shore whitecaps roll-and-creep,


While overhead the screech of gulls deep.


On the beach waves rolls in-and-out,


While on the path I skip and smell and shout.


"I love you ocean, I love you roses, too!"


One holding my hand says, "Always I love you."



(Note: This photo was actually taken in Mexico)

No comments: