Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Saturday, June 7, 2008

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!




On my bike I rode as reality faded and dreamland emerged. Come, sit on my shoulder and enjoy the ride with me...


With the wind in my hair - I rode as free as a seagull in flight. Down the bike path I followed my companion, who also rode his new bike. To ride on the paved, smooth path was a freedom a long time in coming. Years have passed since I rode a bicycle like that...having no destination, just enjoying the flow of the air that raced passed by my ears and made love to my face.


From the bike path we broke free and joined the rest of the world at the seaside. Glistening glitter sparkled on the waves as the ebb and flow of the tide danced. Seagulls called out in greeting 'Screech, screech!'. Motorist's gazes gleaned of jealousy. As the sun beat down and tanned my skin I felt the excitement of a late-spring day that would soon be transferred to a beautiful memory.


With the wind in my hair - I flew as free as a seagull in flight... Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS AND MAKES ME WISH I WAS RIDING ALONGSIDE YOU!