Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tower in the Sky

In Dover, NH there is a secret hiding place for Garrison Hill Tower that reaches into the sky.
We happened upon its green, metal frame, climbed the several stories of stairs, and took a rest up in the blueness of the summer sky.
Our little niece of six who accompanied us on our adventerous hike, with great excitment said, "Auntie Lisa, Let me take your picture!" Eager hands held the camera up to sparkling, blue eyes, "I almost have it! Hold on one more minute."
So she did, and here it is, and tho' she cut off our heads, the memory will live
forever of when we climed our tower in the sky.





Posted by Picasa

No comments: