Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TOMORROW IS THANKSGIVING

WHAT,
WHAT IS THIS,
WHAT IS THIS PAIN,
WHAT IS THIS PAIN IN MY GUT?

WHY,
WHY IS THIS,
WHY IS THIS PAIN,
WHY IS THIS PAIN BOTHERING ME NOW?

IT MUST,
IT MUST KNOW,
IT MUST KNOW THAT TOMORROW,
IT MUST KNOW THAT TOMORROW
IT WILL BE STUFFED
WITH TURKEY AND ALL THE TRIMMINGS!

GOBBLE, GOBBLE, HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments: