Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Sunday, December 7, 2008

ABOUT ME

I graduated from Northwood, NH schools and joined the U.S. Air Force in 1980. I was stationed at Edwards A.F. Base, Mojave Desert, California. I then transferred to Lackland A.F. Base, San Antonio, Texas. I travelled back to NH in 1984 and spent a lot of time trying to 'find myself'.
Having met and married my second husband, I now make my home in Nottingham, NH. I enjoy creative writing...dreaming up plots and characters. I'm sure I have the same dream most writer's share: to be published and rich and famous*. (I wrote my town's history down in song lyrics, and the Selectmen voted to make it the Official Town Song!)
*NOTE: HAVING SUCCESSFULLY FACED SOME ISSUES FROM THE PAST THROUGH THERAPY, I HAVE COME TO THE REALIZATION I DON'T NEED TO PUT SO MUCH PRESSURE ON MYSELF. IF I AM PUBLISHED, GREAT; IF NOT, NO WORRIES!
I think about life, and people, and what makes us all tick. I like psychology and attempt to be mindful of people's feelings and needs. I am now a substitute childcare provider at a Learning Center here in town. I believe this is a position that will benefit both me and the Center, greatly.
I wish to write on a more frequent basis and share my thoughts with interested parties. I encourage feedback. If you like what you read, please share my blog address with your friends.


No comments: