Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Monday, December 22, 2008

Feeling Five Again

Christmas is nearing and fitting in visits with family and friends is a priority. I've been to my sister/niece cookie swap. I've been to a Yankee Swap party. Tomorrow I'll visit my mother and gift her with thoughtful presents.
***
Skip a day and it'll be Christmas Eve...time for gathering with my favored sister and her family...always a most special time for me. Christmas day might find my husband and I watching television...It's a Wonderful Life...or walking mitten in mitten at the beach.
***
One new party is to happen Christmas Eve day. A party of two; two old friends; two who've known each other since age five. Now, forty plus years later, this party of two makes me feel five again. Ah...simple pleasures.

No comments: