Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Saturday, January 3, 2009

WONDERFUL YEARS LOVING ABBY




ABBY KENNARD – June 1994 – December 27, 2008
Prayer for Abby, Our Loyal Pet–14 ½ Years Old

Heavenly God, Creator of all things,
Thank you for giving us Abby, our loyal pet.
Thank You for letting Abby teach us about love.
Thank You for the wonderful memories
that we will remember to brighten our days.

We loved Abby’s shiny, soft, black hair with a bit of white.
We loved how she laid right in front of the refrigerator.
We loved how she came to the table and begged for food.
We loved giving her bacon and eggs snacks and leftovers.
We loved hearing Abby sing to the harmonica.
We loved taking Abby for walks in the doggy-park and woods.
Ray loved how Abby heard the sound of the truck tailgate go up then raced to the truck door to help make a firewood delivery. Ray loved taking Abby to McDonalds after a delivery.
We loved Abby’s kisses, howl, wet nose, and brown eyes.
We loved everything about Abby!


We loved Abby, and now we send her home to You, God.
Abby will keep You and Jesus company in heaven,
And we know that Abby is now happy to visit with:
Rosie the cat and Lady the dog,
Grammy & Grampa Kennard,
Grammy & Grampa Pearson,
Mom & Dad Kennard,
Grammy & Grampa Bousquet,
Nana, and all our other loved ones in heaven.

We know You love Abby, too, God,
because GOD spelled backwards is DOG.
Abby was our best friend. Now she can be Yours.
Thank You for giving us so many wonderful years loving Abby.
Amen.

1 comment:

Nicki said...

What a wonderful goodbye to Abby. She was a great dog and I know that as much as she was loved, she will be missed all the more. Tell Ray that I am sorry for his loss.

XOXOX
Nicki

http://nicoletaskerwoods.com