Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Monday, March 30, 2009

THE BIG THAW

THE BIG THAW IS ON...MOUNTAINS OF SNOW EVAPORATING INTO VAPORS THAT VANISH INTO DROPLETS FALLING BACKWARDS TO THE SKY.

THE BIG THAW IS ON...COMING OUT FROM UNDER THE VIRGIN BLANKET PROVES THE STRENGTH OF THOSE WHO SURVIVED THE BLUSTERY STORM.

THE BIG THAW IS ON...PROVING THAT EXTREME TIMES CALL FOR EXTREME MEASURES...THAT THROUGH THE JOURNEY OF PLENTY NOW COMES SERENE WARMTH THAT BURNS OUR BATHING SUIT BODIES AND THAWS OUT OUR FORTITUDE.

THE BIG THAW IS ON...I'M ROOTING FOR YOU, SPRING!

No comments: