Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ladybug, Ladybug, Turn Around

You've heard this children's song:
'Ladybug, ladybug, turn around,
ladybug, ladybug, touch the ground,
ladybug, ladybug, show your shoe,
ladybug, ladybug, I love you.'

Now hum this tune and picture ME,
at the childcare center, singing over and over
again, the ladybug song, and every other stanza
I change the 'ladybug' to 'bumble bee.'

At the daycare center there are two hats:
a ladybug and a bumble bee.
I have the kids take turns wearing them.
We all march around the two tables,
those cute little toddlers and me,
and sing and march until all the kids
have a chance to be one of those insects.
(Or until they lose interest).

Cheap fun? My favorite kind.
Actually, they pay me to have this
kind of fun. Amazing!

No comments: