Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Monday, March 30, 2009

Perfectly Good Things for FREE

Out of the blue,
my husband got a phone call
from his buddy on Saturday.
Someone was at the Recylcing Center
in town, looking to give his 27" television away.

"Do we want it?"
"Does it work?"
"Sure, the guy's getting rid of it
because his wife bought a plasma t.v."
"Okay, we want it."
"How soon can you get here?"
"Be there in 10 minutes."

We got the t.v. home
and spent some time
hooking it up and figuring it out.

YES, IT WORKS! YES, IT'S BIG.

THANK YOU TO RICH FOLKS
WHO GIVE AWAY
PERFECTLY GOOD THINGS
FOR FREE!!!

No comments: