Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Bring on the Sun!

Swimming weather is here...
or it will be when the rain goes away
and the sun comes out!

Why is it so wet this June?

Summer is upon us, but so are the clouds...
drizzle floats down and kisses the rose petals,
making them rot,
and now on the lawn they lay...drowned.

Swimming weather is here...
or it should be.

It only makes me believe
that July and August will be wicked hot!

I'll be begging for clouds that drizzle.
Right now I'm not!
Bring on the SUN!

(Photo by Diane Tasker)



No comments: