Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Thursday, June 4, 2009

I AM THE AUNT WHO'LL LET YOU GO AWAY

I am the aunt who set up the kiddie pool,
I am the aunt who swam tho' the water was cool.

I am the aunt who encourages your creative blog,
I am the aunt who shines in sunlight, rain, and fog.

I am the aunt who takes you to neat-o fun places,
I am the aunt who makes strange noises and funny faces.

I am the aunt who loves you forever and ever,
I am the aunt who never says never, no never.

I am the aunt who gardens, crafts, and sews,
I am the aunt who lets you step on my toes.

I am the aunt who gives you a room in my home,
I am the aunt who never lets you feel alone.

I am the aunt teaching you about God's love,
I am the aunt teaching you about heaven above.

I am the aunt who is your Godmother,
I am the aunt who is your second-mother.

I am the aunt who lets you visit and stay,
I am the aunt who knows one day you'll go away.
(Photo by Lisa (Allen) Kennard)

No comments: