Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Big Daddy Bullfrog

Lazy lily pads, floating on this glassy pond, mirror back at me,
pondering painted landscapes, this beauty captured in time,
a still-life,
forever a faux-Monet for all to dreamily see.
..
Underneath the glassy pond, a hidden world abound,
where frogs, snakes, and fish swim and eat and live,
and where Big Daddy the bullfrog croaks the rules for wildlife to abide by.
..
Only Mama Frog knows that Big Daddy's croak
is worse than his bite,
and truth be told,
Big Daddy's just a cuddly teddy-bear,
posing for his cousin who's painting
a faux-Monet Waterlily painting.

Posted by Picasa
(Photo by Lisa (Allen) Kennard)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is stationary a definitely as you did in the fall issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=download accelerator plus 8.1.2 ?
I noticed the phrase you suffer with not used. Or you partake of the dreary methods of inspiriting of the resource. I take a week and do necheg