Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Saturday, August 29, 2009

EXCEEDINGLY BUSY

Yes, I know,
it has been a while since
I wrote some new words
in which to grace my blog.
B
U
S
Y
...
yes, I have been somewhat busy.
W
H
Y
?
you ask.
Well, I work,
I have an occasional second job,
I'm a wife,
sister,
daughter,
auntie,
and with those
come unending responsibilities.
Not only that, I'm attending
my first
B
I
B
L
E
study with a new group of friends, my
M
O
M
had knee surgery so I'm helping her
do various things,

my wonderful
H
U
S
B
A
N
D
is a gardener with a wicked green
thumb, so I've been harvesting
green beans,
corn,
tomatoes,
radishes,
zucchini,
potatoes,
onions,
and the never-ending
cucumbers!
Even got some pumpkins out there!
And soon will come the
A
P
P
L
E
S
!
To top it all off, I have chosen to
make handmade Christmas present
for my husband's family next year...
yes,
N
E
X
T
year. I'm ready for this year,
and the homemade gifts
for next year
require a lot of stitching.
So, you see,
I'm quite
B
U
S
Y
!
But please, email me once in a while
so I can take a break from all my
C
H
O
R
E
S
!

No comments: