Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Sunday, September 27, 2009

Questioning the Lack of Classmates


Present L to R: Paul, Carole, Lisa, & Bobby

So,
here I stand with three other mates from the Class of 1980.
We advertised our get-together with a mailing
and follow-up emails and this is all we netted.

Why don't
more classmates
who graduated
years ago
want to get together and visit?

Are they too busy?
Are they lacking a life?
Are they not confident?
Are they over-confident?
Are they too good?
Are they too bad?

However you want to classify us four, we are at least friendly.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: