Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Friday, October 2, 2009

A Pain in the Neck Xrays

"Aha! See here: C6 & C7," my chiropractor said.

Oh yes...rrr...I can clearly see the
protruding vertibrae that should
be rounded with plenty of
disc cushion inbetween.
Instead they are causing
friction and neck aches that
turn into headaches...
...shooting pain & tingles down
my arm and to my fingers.

**Degenerative Disk Disease**

NO WONDER I HAVE
A PAIN IN MY NECK!

Here's my x-ray to prove it.
You should see my back xrays!

Same thing:
**Degenerative Disk Disease**

Is there any good news, you may ask?
Actually, someday you may get so
used to the pain that it is bearable.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: