Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Monday, October 12, 2009

V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N

It's coming...it's coming...
 
That long awaited time of year
when you sleep late,
eat celebratory food,
and bend all the rules.
 
V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!
 
This year hubby and I
will leave the Amish to themselves
and travel closer to home...
 
Up north to God's Country,
to hike, sleep, hug & kiss,
and soak in the hot tub!
 
V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!
 
Relax...
put the pace on slow-mo...
talk slower,
listen more carefully,
laugh fuller,
feel all the emotions
I haven't had time to feel.
 
V-A-C-A-T-I-O-N!
 
Time for honey and me
to reconnect and get
all lovey-dovey!
 
To celebrate 16 years
of wedded bliss...
and thank God for
rewarding us with
each other!

No comments: