Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Friday, January 8, 2010

Amish Face to Face

Standing firm, both day and night,
amid the loved ones, amid a farmer's soil,
Statues to remind my honey and me
of the Amish land we often travel to see.

A simple way of life, they live
in the place were family and farm
are the only way of life,
for grandparents, kids, husband, and wife.

I knew honey and I wouldn't be able
to visit their land each year,
so these substitute people take the place
of seeing the Amish face to face!


(Photo by Lisa (Allen) Kennard)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: