Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Saturday, January 2, 2010

Workin' Out & Beltin' Out my Theme Song

The second day of burning
was much like the first,
walking a mile,
swinging legs and arms in unison,
walking up a million steps,
then biking around the world
and back again...

All done to the beat of
soft rock music;
then like a miracle the best song came on;
the lyrics teased my brain,
for this song is the theme for my
current romance novel,
"Leo's and Priscilla's Evolution."

I longed to go home and bang it out
on my computer, to write and daydream.

Instead I closed my eyes and mouthed
the words, but in my mind I belted it out!

"Baby I'm CRAZY! I think you're CRAZY!"

I plan to begin editing my romance very, very soon!

No comments: