Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Monday, April 5, 2010

Sassy Spring Day

(Photo by Lisa Allen-Kennard)

Whisper goes the wind on this sassy spring day,
all the bird and critters have come on out to play,
Fluffy are the clouds that dance in pale blue skies,
can't fully block the sun, though it's whiteness dutifully tries.

Lush now is the green of the grass and towering trees,
sun and rain and pure clean air and swarms of bumble bees,
Majestic are the mountains laying off on the horizon,
animals commune with nature to tell tall tales of where they've been.

Whisper goes the wind on this sassy spring day,
All God's creatures -big and small- want to laugh and play.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: