Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Template Choices vs. Personality

Normally, I believe in the old adage:
"If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

However, it's been about three years since I began my blog.
All this time it has been a nice shade of pink.
Now that Blogger has new templates,
I took the plunge...I opted for change.

I went into the template section and previewed how my blog would look.
I've decided these duel-pink strips reflect the 'real me.'
After all, I am multi-faceted,
some might say I have a duel-personality!

THEY MIGHT BE RIGHT.
I have been known to be:
...meek, mild/loud, aggressive...

Does the template you choose
reflect your personality type?

As Bill O'Reilly babbles every night,
"We report...YOU DECIDE!"

No comments: