Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sex and the City...Marathon

I LOVE SEX AND THE CITY!!!

For several past seasons my sister taped the HBO jaw-dropping show and happily shared this awesome series with me. Over the weekend, I watched a marathon of the classy sitcom. I watched about twenty-five half hour shows of season five and six.

I knew I had gotten into the groove of Sex and the City when I was in town on Monday and something pissed me off. I said to my husband, "Let's get the f*** out of here!"

I enjoy Carrie Bradshaw's character and root for her to find the perfect love...but none of her lovers can hold a candle to 'BIG'. I am aware of the new, long-awaited movie that is coming out soon and I am anxious to go see it.

I love Sex and the City and realize that there could never be a Sex and the Country...it just wouldn't be the same. But sex in the country is very nice! So is sex on a little peninsula on Ossipee Lake!

Are you a Sex and the City fan?
What are your thoughts about Carrie, Miranda, Samantha, and Charlotte?

1 comment:

Nicki said...

http://blogthings.com/whichsexandthecityvixenareyouquiz/