Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Sunday, August 10, 2008

Divorce: So Many Questions, Few Answers

What do you do when it ends? How do you feel when it crashes and burns?

Where do you go when your sense of security is wrecked? Who can help when the person you thought would aways be there for you, isn't anymore?

Will there ever be recovery? How will your dark cloud disperse?

When will you feel light and breezy? At what point will you say it is probably for the best?

Where will you be when you realize you can do this, alone?

Why? Why? Why?

So many questions about impending divorce, few answers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good words.