Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Saturday, September 6, 2008

First Time Fudge

Today I made fudge. It was my first time.

Here I am, pushing 47, and finally I take the plunge and make that delicious dessert that I usually only buy and eat at the Deerfield Fair! The fair is nearing, but I was getting antsy.

I enlisted my young niece. She willingly helped me. It was her first time making fudge, too. I wanted to make chocolate, but she doesn't like chocolate, so we went to the market to get peanut butter chips to melt in the Fluff concoction.

I'm telling ya, it was soooooooooooo goooooooooooood!

I'm proud of my success. Next I will make chocolate fudge, and then maple walnut, and then mint, and then whatever else tickles my fancy. I am a fool for fudge!

No comments: