Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Friday, October 24, 2008

All Eyes are Upon You


You go about your life, minding your own business, carefree and oblivious, and then something happens to zoom in all the attention on you.
All eyes are on YOU! One misstep and you may be laughed at...or worse. There are vultures out there waiting to swoop down and clench you in the claws of...
Holy smokes! This is getting scary.
All I meant to say was: Do you ever go about minding your own business and suddenly realize everyone else is minding your business, too?
When all eyes are upon you, step very carefully...

1 comment:

TaraMetBlog said...

I do best under these circumstances and thrill being the cat prancing about. Have confidence in yourself and your abilities and you'll love walking the cat walk too Lisa! :)