Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Monday, January 5, 2009

Two Cats: SWE and PUM

Two cats came for a visit.
One is meek and mild, called Sweetie Pie.
One is jealous and spunky, called Pumpkin Pie:
SWE and PUM for short.
My young niece brought her two cats for a visit following our beloved dog's passing.
I believe it was a six-and-a-half year-old's attempt to comfort those of us left behind.
Those of us outwardly sadden by our departed pet Abby.
Two cats came to visit: they cheered us up.

No comments: