Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Thursday, May 21, 2009

Boxing Depot to the Rescue

I am soooo excited!

My husband's birthday is coming up so soon. He said the old punching bag we have is old, worn and has leaks at the seams. That's why he's not using it anymore. A month ago, I offered to use some epoxy or really good glue to fix it. He agreed to let me try. However, after reminding him to bring it to me, and him continually forgetting, I finally pinned him down and sent him to the cellar to bring it to me NOW! After a week of searching the old cellar and new cellar, he cannot locate the old bag. Now I'm panicked...his birthday is only days away!

Normally, I would run to a store and hope to find one...usually I would run to several stores until I DID find one. But I am smart this time. I got online and went to my favorite boxing supply store and found exactly what I was looking for. I ordered it and within ten minutes my fear of not finding what I needed was alleviated. The punching bag may even arrive in time for his birthday. Wouldn't that be a miracle.

If you want quality boxing supplies that will please your man or significant other, visit the following site and order right away. Shipping is nominal and quick.

I know you will be as pleased as I am to shout, "Boxing Depot to the rescue!
http://www.boxingdepot.com/

I am sooo excited!

No comments: