Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Sunday, May 31, 2009

PUNCHING BAG (Part 2)

Sure enough, I got something for FREE.

In the previous post about the punching bag for my hubby's birthday, the Boxing Depot has an adv. on their site for a FREE desktop punching bag. All you have to do (NICKI), it write about them in your BLOG and send them the link. That's why I played it up so much...sort of like the ultimate 'suck-up.' The other day, I got hubby's punching bag from Fed-X and an hour later, the UPS man delivered my FREE desktop punching bag.

Only one problem...the suction cup on the bottom of the desktop version isn't strong enough. After you give the thing a good belt, it wobbles and tips over...talk about Erectile Dysfunction (hee, hee). Bummer! I wanted to take it to work and let the guys play with it (ha, ha). I feel like screwing it down to something and playing with it, anyway (lol!).

Sometimes a girl needs to just smack something around!

1 comment:

Nicki said...

Thanks Auntie Lisa! I checked out the site and can not find the ad though. They area also saying the desktop punching bag is out of stock. Looks like EVERYONE read your blog post, not just me!
:-)
Nicki