Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sisters, Windchimes, and Bumble Bees


Planting flowers in the breeze, among wind chimes and bumble bees,
sisters gather with flowers and pots, enjoying what is...forgiving what's not.


Colors bright and cheery, all of us happily married,
gather to laugh, talk, and smile, skipping over lines drawn for a while.

Come, sisters, and visit my home, meander around, in my yard you can roam,
Open our hearts, bask in the love, and for time that heals, let's thank God above.

Planting flowers in the breeze, among wind chimes and bumble bees,

sisters gather with flowers and pots, enjoying what is...forgiving what's not.

(Photo by Lisa (Allen) Kennard)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lisa: Thank you for the lovely afternoon...and the strawberry plants...and the awesome cookies...and the memories, and your sentimental rhymes...Thank you! Your sister, Diane