Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Thursday, November 5, 2009

PRIORITIZING HOLIDAY PLANS

 

Yes, it's true...Christmas is less than two months away!

Preparations are being made...in my twirling mind...busy plans are being made and categorized into priority.

Today, I am going to Wal-Mart to purchase supplies for decorating a bob house into a gingerbread house...brightly colored plastic tablecloths, supplies to make some large candy canes, and brown felt & white ric-rac to make gingerbread men/women cuffs for the float riders to wear on their wrists,to make us all GINGERBREAD MEN/WOMEN! 

The Nottingham Christmas Parade is on Dec. 5 at 1:00.

If any locals are interested, place it on your calendar.

(The float is representing: ALL ABOARD -- the awesome daycare center at which I work part time.)

Oh, this is only one project on my TO DO list, but at this moment, it is

THE MOST IMPORTANT!

No comments: