Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Thursday, December 3, 2009

THE SECRET (My Explanation)

My chiropractor is very positive-minded. I told him things were looking up for me and I had begun attending church and walking with the Lord once again. He told me about a book 'The Secret,' By Rhonda Byrne. Dr. Paul said it was life-changing and he would make me a CD of the book. I ordered the book through Amazon; it came quickly, and I began reading it yesterday. 'The Secret' is positive thinking!

With your mind, thinking that you will get what you want, the 'law of attraction' attracts all the good (and/or evil) things you think about. If you think you're going to have a bad day, you will. If you think you're marriage sucks, it does. If you think you are poor and life is not worth living, you will remain poor and sad.

If, however, you think/say only positive things, and you believe those things unequivocally, YOU WILL ATTRACT THOSE THINGS THAT YOU THINK. WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS ARE - IS WHAT YOU ATTRACT!

A wonderful way of looking at things, but I must say, with GOD in my constant thoughts, I am being blessed with nurturing faithful friends, blessed with His love and care, peace and grace, and living a more godly life...there is only good in God!

I told a struggling believer that God does not rule the world, Satan does. That is why bad things happen to good people - and good things happen to 'bad' people. Firstly, because Satan rules the world, it is his intention to make every evil thing happen. Those who walk with God ask for God's mercy, and God intervenes in Satan's plan. God turns something so negative into something positive that shows the Glory of God.

So if Satan is ruling you, I'm sorry, but evil is what you are attracting. If God is ruling you, I'm happy to report, goodness is what you are attracting!


So do yourself a favor and remember...thoughts are things!
And read 'The Secret.'

No comments: