Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Monday, November 30, 2009

Justin's Published Book

 

My nephew Justin is published. Here is the official information and website in which to review the book and order it for yourself.
 
Being a fellow-writer myself, I'm happy to push sales on Justin's behalf. I'm very excited!  
 
I'm going to order one or two and have him personally inscribe them for me.
 
Just thought you'd like to know in case you want one or two yourself. Let's support my published writer-nephew!
 
 
BET IT WOULD MAKE AN EXCELLENT CHRISTMAS PRESENT!
 

No comments: