Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Friday, January 15, 2010

Last Year a Melt-down...This Year Success!

(Photo by Lisa (Allen) Kennard)


I have been working at Tasker's Well Company since August 1992.
This year makes my 18th year as a devoted, hardworking employee.

Since the day I began working with my sister Diane at Tasker's Well, I have evolved from a mere secretary who wasn't sure of what to say to customers when they called, to a well-rounded, task-efficient worker. I can honestly brag that I perform more tasks at Tasker's Well than I thought I would ever do. I feel proud to be so useful.

Last year at this time I had a melt-down.

I had thought I didn't need my meds, but unfortunately I was wrong. I got so worked up and dysfunctional, that had I been employed by any other company, I'm sure I would have been fired.

Fortunately for me, my sister and my nephew were empathetic to my situation. They picked up the ball I so blatantly dropped. They dug me out of a hole in which I felt sure I'd be buried in alive.

Through their patience, they proved themselves to be compassionate. Through their skill, they proved that teamwork can shift into overdrive when needed.

Last year at this time...I had a melt-down.
This year, I'm months ahead of my usual accounting schedule.
This year things on the computer accounting program went so smoooooooooth.

I've got my head screwed on straight. I've taken my meds with a firm understanding that, through no fault of my own, I need them.

If you have debilitating anxiety and want help, don't be too vain to ask for help.
I did...and look at me now. I'm a productive member of a proud team.
And this team (headed by Techno-Curtis), has an impressive new website.

Check us out!
www.taskerswell.com

Posted by Picasa

No comments: