Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Wednesday, February 17, 2010

No Such Thing as Circumstance

Have you ever loved someone deeply and then lost them?
How did they get lost?

Did you lose them to heaven, or hell,
or did they disappear from your life to the unknown?

Did they go unexpectedly,
or did you hope they would fade away
and save you the trouble of instigating
their disappearance, whether fast or slow?

Have you ever despised someone deeply, lost them,
only to have them show back up in your life?

Did you purposely do all you could
to keep them hidden from you
and your current loved ones?

Did you think that by closing your eyes
you would summon the power
to make them stay out of your sight?
Did you think that closing your heart
would make them stay at bay...
...stay far, far away?

Making people stay away is not in your power.
Making people resurface is not in your power.
Making situations turn in your favor is not always
in your power. Sometimes you just have to let go.

You may take baby-steps with intention,
but you should know
there is no such thing as circumstance.

I believe
the Source
orchestrates
whom in your little life
comes and stays for how long;
and whom goes away for moments or unfathomable forever.

I have found that
wishing someone would come or go -- don't make it so!

No comments: