Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ouch! EGG

Ouch!
 
One of our chickens has a sore butt!
We're thinking this is at least a 3-yoker!
We'll let you know when Ray fries it up in a pan!
 
The Farmers,
Lisa & Ray
 
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, February 16, 2010 10:32 PM
Subject: Invitation to view a photo from Lisa (Allen)Kennard's Picasa Web Album - EGG

You are invited to view a photo from Lisa (Allen)Kennard's photo album: EGG
Message from Lisa (Allen):
OUCH!
To share your photos or receive notification when your friends share photos, get your own free Picasa Web Albums account.

No comments: