Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Friday, April 9, 2010

The BFF

What a ball of fire she is, the bff of my relative,
masterly educated and head of the class,
lecturing on the past history of the world.

What a hot chick she is, the bff of my relative,
giggling like a kiddo,
wiggling like jell-o shots,
retelling incidents of her adventurous life.

What a family member she'd make,
the bff of my relative,
she brings out the giggle and wiggle
in my once sober, solemn lad.

Once we were worried about the lad,
afraid he was too sunk inside himself,
rebellious and moody-black,
worries now fly away...........

........as the bff of my relative,
appears here to stay!

No comments: