Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Saturday, May 8, 2010

GIRL SILHOUETTE

STUCK INSIDE
ON A WET
SPRING DAY,
ALL THE
MOSQUITOES
LOOKING TO
STING...THEY
WON'T FLY AWAY.
SILHOUETTE OF
A GIRL WAITING
FOR THE RAIN TO STOP
,
WAITING
TO RUN OUT
AND PICK FLOWERS
AND STICK THEM
IN HER HAIR
OR CREATE BOUQUETS
TO GIVE AWAY.
GREEN IS THE WORLD
SURROUNDING,
GRAY IS THE
CLOUDY SKY
WITH RAINDROPS,
RESOUNDING.
BEHIND OUR GIRL
A PARTY FOR MOM'S
RAGES ON...
IN FRONT OF
OUR GIRL
IS THE WORLD
CALLING HER ON,
AND ON,
AND ON...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: