Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Saturday, May 8, 2010

Talking to Nicki

~~~~
Talking on the phone
to far off places ~
to a land where fantasy
is dreamed, lived, and glamorized.
~~~~
Talking to my niece
who married the man of her dreams
and lives among the land of fantasy
while following her Hollywood dreams.
~~~~
Talking, laughing, giggling, smiling
remembering, sighing,
missing Nicki
is getting tricky...
~~~~
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nicki said...

I love the last rhyme! :) Love and miss you!! XOXOX Tricky-Nicki