Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Saturday, January 24, 2009

I'm A Playmate For Kids

On this coming Tuesday, I'm hired to babysit 12 toddlers for 10 hours. I will have some help, but I intend to get down on the floor and show them a good time. I don't plan on making them entertain me.
I derive a thrill from being a fun playmate for kids. Bring myself down to their level, enjoy their favorite things to do, be it: constructing buildings out of wooden blocks, playing dolls in an over sized dollhouse, or playing duck-duck-goose.
I intend to give this 10-hour day my all. At the end of this 10 hour day, I expect to go home and fall asleep in my supper.

No comments: