Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Saturday, January 24, 2009

Too Much Free Time???

The things people do with fruit...you do realize whoever did this had 'too much time on their hands,' as my sister often says.
I find having time on my hands is a good thing. I am not materialistic. I enjoy simple pleasures. Free time is one of the best simple pleasures I know.
In my free time I write romance novels, do arts and crafts, BLOG, read other's BLOGS, bake treats that I love to eat, pen pal with an aunt and old friend from school, watch home decorating shows, spend time with my niece and husband, and do anything else that trips my trigger.

Maybe some day I will attempt to carve Vincent Van Gogh out of a watermelon!!!

No comments: