Welcome Reader:

Whether you've just now tuned in to my life, or have been keeping up with my inner thoughts for quite some time now,
I welcome you.

Though you may or may not be entertained by my thoughts, it is for MYSELF that I pen a blog.

As a writer, I enjoy expressing myself.
When I write long romance novels, I am inside my head so much, I forget to focus on reality.

By writing once and a while on my blog, when the mood hits me, I have the freedom to come and go.
To pull up a chair and order lemonade or an ice cream sundae.
To either gobble it down, or eat it ever so slowly...

...until it melts into a concoction that resembles mushy milk.

Pull up a chair! Have a read. I hope you enjoy it.
I do...and that's what really matters.







Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Post 152: Give Everyone a Kiss

Post #152...what will I do,
What will I say
To make you want to stay?

Shall I write a haiku
And rhyme until I die?
Maybe interpret clouds in the sky?

If I write of truths
Will you figure me out?
Will you smile or pout?

When I write 'bout you
In secret code incognito,
Will you stay and read, or go?

Only one thing to do
In a time like this,
Be true to myself and give everyone a sloppy KISS!

No comments: